Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26

Thread: 2010 Fantasy Baseball

  1. #1
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    2010 Fantasy Baseball

    It's early but I need a head count. $25 fee just as last year with top 3 paying and 4 teams advancing to the playoffs. We will draft in mid to late March. Will need at least one new player probably two.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 2010 Fantasy Baseball

    You know I'm in
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 2010 Fantasy Baseball

    Your buddy that makes 10 moves a day is in as well. haha
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 2010 Fantasy Baseball

    Quote Originally Posted by pvfan View Post
    Your buddy that makes 10 moves a day is in as well. haha
    You better put a restriction on that this year or I will hunt you down. Although I don't think he ever beat me last year. My only loses last year came from cellar dwellers and you in the championship. I killed all top talent just couldn't beat who I was supposed to.

    I hope Blue Wahoo Chambor gets back in it this year with the "Greatest Rotation in the history of Fantasy Baseball". It was fun kickin his ass last year as much shit has he talked.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 2010 Fantasy Baseball

    Quote Originally Posted by UTVols2 View Post
    You better put a restriction on that this year or I will hunt you down. Although I don't think he ever beat me last year. My only loses last year came from cellar dwellers and you in the championship. I killed all top talent just couldn't beat who I was supposed to.

    I hope Blue Wahoo Chambor gets back in it this year with the "Greatest Rotation in the history of Fantasy Baseball". It was fun kickin his ass last year as much shit has he talked.
    Blue Wahoo wont be back, he's the reason we need one more player. He failed to pay his dues last season, (only player in the league that failed to do so).
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 2010 Fantasy Baseball

    Quote Originally Posted by pvfan View Post
    Blue Wahoo wont be back, he's the reason we need one more player. He failed to pay his dues last season, (only player in the league that failed to do so).
    Wonder where the heck he has been anyway
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 2010 Fantasy Baseball

    Quote Originally Posted by UTVols2 View Post
    Wonder where the heck he has been anyway
    He was banned--long story.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 2010 Fantasy Baseball

    No wonder I can't find him to collect. I ended up giving up 2-3 months ago.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 2010 Fantasy Baseball

    Im in. Started fast last year, and dropped faster than a bowlling ball from the Eiffel Tower midway. Hopefully I can flip flop that this year.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  10. #10
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 2010 Fantasy Baseball

    Quote Originally Posted by pvfan View Post
    No wonder I can't find him to collect. I ended up giving up 2-3 months ago.
    You probably wouldn't have gotten him to cough up any dough anyways. He's welched on many debts related to fantasy sports in leagues with Canes fans on about every board I've seen him on.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •